Saturday, February 6, 2010

why I wanted to write.

This is my first post in my blog. In starting this blog my main intention is to write my views. What was need for me to do so when already there are too many people telling every one what they think and what is (they think) right? I feel what we are hearing and seeing on tv and print media is not the views of the people at least not the common people. Do I mean middle class educated (???) people as people ? I don't know for sure. May be I am. poor do not have any idea about many things and even if they have they mostly keep to themselves for many reasons. When they speak normally no one hears to them. Do the middle class people have any ideas of their own. All along they were told what is right and what is this and that by our education our media, our leaders and our so called inteligent people tell them. Do the people try to find what is right or what is happening aroung them. Do they have time for that. Do they have inclination to do so. But most of them like me feel that what we are being told is not correct. Do I mean that there are all kind of intensional misleading is going and we are being manipulated by the powerful forces. Do doubt we are. But it is not to the extent what all kind of conspiracy people tell us. I do not have any intension to end up like one of them. But I do wish to write againt the convensional ideas. I hope unlike lot of other people I have time and I make effort to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment